2. Identity of Jobe
Sport & Recreatie Den Bol B.V. trading under the name(s): Jobe Sports International.
6624 KK HEEREWAARDEN
Telephone number: +31 487 57 30 90 (local rate)
Chamber of Commerce number: 11033564
VAT identification number: NL 806430096B01
3. Safety of your personal information
When using our website and web shop our customers leave behind all sorts of personal information. We store this information in a safe and secure way so that only authorized personnel could access this information. The information is secured by the most advanced software and we took the necessary security measures to provide an extra layer of security to protect this information. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use your information to make your shopping experience as personal as possible. What you see in our web shop is customized and based on your interests. The information will never be shared to any other parties. Sharing information based on a legal obligation by law is the only exception.
5. Temporary storage
Jobe will store the information for as long as the customer has an account on the website of Jobe. Personal information like the address of the customer or the name of the customer will only be stored to carry out the agreement. If other personal information is stored, such as credit card information, this information will only be stored after confirmation and consent of the customer. If the customer no longer has an account on the Jobe website the personal information will be removed.
6. Right to Complain
Customer has the right to file a complaint about their privacy rights to the supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) and the customer service of Jobe.
7. Purposes of personal information
Customer is not obliged to fill in and leave their personal information. In some cases personal information is needed to carry out the agreement.
The data we collect is used for the following purposes:
From your order, we have your name, e-mail address, house address, payment information and sometimes your phone number. This allows us to deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. We could give this information to others (for shipping or delivery details). We demand that our partners are using the same level of security as we do. If the personal information isn’t needed to carry out the agreement, we will only store this information after consent and confirmation of the customer.
Your account contains the following information: your name, address, phone number, e-mail, shipping and payment information and specified information. This is only for convenience purposes, so the customer does not have to fill in this information every time he places an order. We also keep the information about previous orders so the customer could easily access that information.
You can sign up for our various newsletters. This is the way how you stay informed of our offers, promotions or other news.
We’re very pleased with reviews from all our customers. This provides with the correct information to enhance and improve our products.
If the customer participates in a promotion or contest, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can reach out to the potential winners.
Improve the Jobe experience
We’re improving our products and services in every kind of way. Therefore, we could use the data of a customer for internal marketing research.
We don’t share, sell or trade your personal information to any third parties. However, if we need to share this information with the Government in case of fraud, we need to oblige to the Dutch or European Law.
8.1 Cookie statement
8.2 Data Processor
Sport & Recreatie Den Bol B.V
Our Customer Service is responsible for processing the information which we collect from our cookies.
Cookies are small files that a website (or a web store like ours) stores on the computer or mobile device of the customer when the customer uses that website. By using cookies we can ensure that the use of our website is an even more pleasant experience because:
- customers do not need to fill in the same information over and over again;
- we can understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- we can measure how our website is used and where we could improve the shopping experience;
- we can show ads and recommendations based on the preferences of that specific customer.
- we can recognize what device the customer is using when he visits our store online store;
- we could register the number of times an ad is displayed to the customer so the ads will show a better display of the needs of the customer. This will prevent the customer from seeing the same ad over and over;
- the cookies can help us improving security of our website;
- the cookies can help us prevent fraudulent activities.
8.4. Kind of cookies:
8.4.1 Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our online store is functioning properly. These
cookies help the customer checking out or saving products in the shopping cart.
8. 4.2 Analytical cookies
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our online store. The
following data is stored:
- the IP address, which is made anonymously;
- technical characteristics such as: the browser the customer is using, the
- resolution of your computer screen, what device is being used by the
- customer, operating system, location and which network is being used;
- information about how the customer entered our website (other websites,
- social media, e-mail or search engines;
- when and how long the customer visited our website;
- website buying behavior of the customers;
- which pages are being used/ viewed by the customer.
8.4.3 Third-party cookies
We are using third-party cookies such as the DoubleClick cookie or Google Cookie
to compile data regarding user interaction with ads and other ad service functions.
If third-party cookies are being placed, the corresponding cookie-policy of that
third-party will be applicable.
8.4.4 Profile cookies:
Profile cookies are helping us determine if the customer has seen certain ads or if
the customer turned off the sound of certain ads. All these settings and information
give Jobe the possibility to create a profile of the customer.
8.5. Managing and deleting cookies
8.5.1 If the customer does not want that Jobe tracks his website activities by the use of
cookies, the customer needs to adjust his browser settings. This allows the
customer to block all browser cookies or only the third party cookies. However if
the customer blocks our cookies we can’t guarantee the best functionality of our
website. It could occur that some pages of our website will not be shown
8.5.2 Jobe honors the use of a Do Not Track signal (DNT), but that does not mean the
ads that are being used will not be shown. In case of a DNT the ads will not be
personalized and tailor made.
8.5.3 Customers use different web browsers to browse the web. All those different web
browsers have different ways to delete cookies. It’s possible for customers to
delete local cookies from their medium. Every web browser has his own way to
delete cookies. Additional information about deletion can be found on the
webpages of the according web browsers.
8.5.4 Most of the cookies we use will be automatically removed when you log out.
However in some cases they may remain afterwards to remember your
Preferences. Some of the data that is collected will be stored for a certain period
of time to analyze the data, but no longer than 3 months.
8.5.5 All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies on
the following websites:
9. Access and removal of your personal information
- Internet Explorer
Customers can request Jobe to show, adjust or remove their personal information from the database from Jobe. Customers need to send a request to the Customer Service of Jobe or send an e-mail to: email@example.com. If the personal information was stored and secured by an external entity Jobe will take the necessary measures to remove the personal information from the databases of that external entity.
10. Duty to report
Jobe has the duty to report alleged data leaks concerning the collected personal data from customers. Examples of data leaks:
- lost USB-stick carrying information;
- stolen Laptop;
- a security breach by a hacker;
- a malware infection.
Jobe will report the data leak to the authorities and the involved customers. To determine the magnitude of the data leak, Jobe will research the nature and the scale of the concerning information.
11. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial e-mail, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have e-mails stopped from being sent to them. Any violations are punished by penalties and fines.
Jobe agrees to the following terms and conditions concerning the CAN SPAM Act:
- Not use any false or misleading subject or e-mail addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party e-mail marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quick;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each e-mail. Users are allowed to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail at any time. Users can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail and the users will be removed from all commercial correspondence.
Version: May 25th 2018.